Hello, there my awesome peoples and blogging friends! I’m happy to announce I have won yet another award!
I was nominated by the awesome and my most faithful blogger friend, Melissa from Lucky4writing. Check out her amazing blog, I promise it’s worth the visit because her blog is full of fun and engaging posts. Also if you are an animal lover like her and me, then you need to read her post: My Fur Babies, they are such a cute bunch! Thank you so much girl, for sending over your ray of sunshine to me! I’m am truly grateful! xo
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions asked by Lucky4writing
If you could be any creature, real or mythical, what would you be? I think because I’m an avid GOT fan, I would be a dragon, that flies high into the sky and spits out the fire to those who have wronged me. Awesome!
What are your favorite genre of music and favorite song? I really love slow songs. Slow and romantic songs really put me in a different zone. I totally love it.
What is your favorite animated movie? Beauty and the Beast
Who is your favorite actor/actress? I love Mandy Moore in This is Us and A Walk to Remember. She’s amazing.
If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, which sport would it be? The fastest skier ever.
What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? Try new restaurants
As a kid, what was your dream job? I wanted to be a doctor, but then realized I couldn’t stand the sight of blood.
If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Why? To read people’s minds. So I know who lies to me or who is authentic.
Where has your favorite vacation been? Why? Jamaica! Because it was hell awesome and the hotel was hell beautiful and we went on so many excursions. From zip lining to jumping off the cliffs at Rick’s Cafe, to jet skiing on the Seven Mile Beach, to walking up Dunns River Falls! That’s why!
Do you prefer sweets or salty foods? Salty.
Would you rather read one book for the rest of your life or watch one movie for the rest of your life? Which one? Watch one movie for the rest of my life.
Questions for my Nominees
- Which celebrity annoys the hell out of you?
- Have you ever blamed a fart on someone else?
- If you could turn your boss into an animal, which would it be?
- Maid for life or Cook for life?
- Would you rather smell bad or be ugly?
- Would you rather be stuck with braggers or complainers?
- Which would you rather, stuck in all red lights or impossibly slow internet?
- Would you rather know when or how you would die?
- Speak every language or know how to play every instrument?
- What is your favorite feel good song?
- What is your dream job?
**Just know that I had help from my children with coming up with these crazy questions! After all, I am a Lifestyle Blogger and thought you’d enjoy some authentic questions. These questions are made for fun, not to offend. I sincerely apologize in advance if I have offended you.
“We can get a little carried away!”
My Nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Tessa – The Salty Sea Siren
- Mikaela – A Blonde in the Crowd
- Arika – Arika Writes
- Sean – Authentically Average
- Eena – Cabin 24
- Yasmen – Coffee & Grace
- Norma – Norma Linnet
- Tinka – Little Tinkablee
- Alyssa – The Sacred Space
- Ellie – Ellie’s Little World
- Beth – Destination Simple
- Hannah – Well Bean Blog
- Tamra – Nurturingtamra
- Sarah – Get up, Get Away
- Geraldine – Geraldine Talks
I hope that you check out all these wonderful blogs. They are an array of wonderful writers and sharers, and we can all learn a few different aspects of life through their narrative! Thank you again to my girl, Melissa for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Everyone knows through my writing or personally, that Sunshine truly makes me happy. I am at my best when the sun is out and brightens the day and makes everything more beautiful and radiant.