On a hectic day, when you are just so swamped at work don’t you just want a ‘no fuss’ dinner when you get home?
Of course, you do! Make these Easy Peasy Mini Pizza’s! It’s an easy 10/10, ten minutes of prep work and ten minutes in the oven!
It’s Easy Peasy Mini Pizza day at our house.
So here we go!
- Pizza sauce
- Chili flakes
- Pesto sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Red onion
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Scotch Bonnett pepper
- Greek pita
I use these
- Lay out the Greek pita on your counter and choose the sauce you’d like to start with. I made six for our dinner so I chose 3 pizza sauce and 3 pesto sauce for the base.
- Add diced red onion, diced scotch bonnet peppers
- Add a layer of shredded cheddar cheese
- Add pepperoni
- Sprinkle feta cheese
- Sprinkle a dash of olive oil
- Sprinkle a dash of chili flakes
Put pizza’s in the oven at 375 degrees for 5 minutes and then put the oven to broil for the last 5 minutes.
My family gathered around our kitchen counter to eat these and everyone loved them.
Hope you try it out and let me know how it went or what substitute you used in your recipe.
2 thoughts on “Easy Peasy Mini Pizza’s”
Mmm, giving these a shot later this week for dinner! I love a good easy recipe. Thanks for sharing!
Hi Claire, thank you for your comment! My family really loved it, so give it a try it’s super fast and simple! Thanks for visiting! xo