Mountain Springs Resort & Conference
108 Jozo Weider Blvd, Blue Mountain, ON
Nice quaint resort with its small cramped little lobby for check-in. This resort is situated a couple of minutes down from Village at the Blue, via complimentary shuttle bus.
This is an all season resort with condo like units, outdoor pool, outdoor hot tub, tennis court, easy access to ski in our out, from the North base chair lift.
Check-in was efficient and quick. Was given a map of the area, wifi password, the location and hours for the shuttle bus for pick up & drop off . With keys in hand off we went.
So far so good.
Front reception were friendly and welcoming upon our arrival. Gave us all the information we needed and off we went.
- double bed with pull out sofa
- very small condo
- full clean kitchen but very small
- dressers were very old and tired and dirty
- patio was dirty from debris and wet from the rain – no privacy because the next units patio were along the same side of our patio. It was terrible, basically if you want to enjoy breakfast, you would be literally right beside the other patrons. Unacceptable!
- pull out bed was horrid. The springs were already protruding and it was hell uncomfortable.
- double bed was fine
- towels in the bathroom had reddish/brownish stain on them
- patio door didn’t lock, it had a piece of wood to keep it locked (awesome!)
Understandably so, we asked for another room ASAP!
Loft 2 bedrooms
We upgraded to a loft $25 each extra
This room was helllll aaaamaazing! Beautiful, spacious, modern, clean, just awesome!
- 2 Queen beds
- 1 upstairs in the loft
- 1 on main floor
- Full clean kitchen
A heavenly queen bed, a full master bathroom, a full closet and your very own patio overlooking the tennis court and trees. This was amazing because I had my own space and it was very comfy and spacious! Overlooking my loft was the main floor and kitchen.
My girlfriend stayed in the one bedroom on the main floor. The bathroom was also very clean and spacious, the kitchen fully stocked and she also had her own patio, overlooking other units.
This condo has no landline, which was kind of annoying because you have to use your cell to call the front desk to dispatch the shuttle bus. There is also no key, just a keypad, make sure you memorize your code to enter the premises.
You have to empty all trash cans and bring it with you and throw it in the garbage bins, which is located near the tennis courts. This is hell annoying because you have to carry the damn garbage and all your belongings when checking out.
We had an amazing stay here at Mountain Springs. I used the pool which was nice and warm, the hot tub was heavenly hot, the shuttle bus was so convenient and the bus driver had a sense of humour. Location was perfect. We felt very safe here and it was nice and quiet.
We had an awesome 3 days stay!
We have decided that this would be our yearly stayacation spot!