I have been nominated the Mystery Blogger Award by the awesome and most supportive blogger ever, Melissa. You can find her here and read all about her.
I’m so honored to be recognized by my blogging abilities and so grateful that people actually enjoy visiting my blog.
How awesome is it to do what you love, which for me is writing, and to have people appreciate your efforts!
Its hell amazing if you ask me!
Let me define what a Mystery Blogger Award is:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma.
You can find more info about the creator here.
Thank you so much to Melissa from Lucky 4 Writing, for the nomination. You are such a great supporter and I’m so happy to have met you. Okay, not in person but through our blogging community. I love when bloggers support other bloggers. It is so humbling when others who have the same passion as you, also root for you and applaud you. It’s such a great feeling and leaves you with such positive vibes that you want to return the favor onto other bloggers!
1 Put the award logo/image on your blog
2 List the rules.
3 Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4 Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5 Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6 You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7 Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8 Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with 1 weird or funny question (specify)
9 Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things about Me
1 I have known my husband since 1983 when we were back in high school. I walked into math class and he was teeter-tottering on his chair that when I walked into the classroom, he lost his balance and fell off! Well, I guess I made a great impression that he lost his balance and actually fell for me right there! LOL
Being together forever with one person has its challenges. You have many ups and you have many downs. There is no perfect relationship no matter what anyone says, but through many years of trials and tribulations, love still wins. It really does conquer all. If you truly love each other. You learn to forgive and if you’re meant to be, then no matter what obstacles life throws at you. It doesn’t make you weaker, it makes you stronger! I say never give up on the love of your life!
2 When I was just a little baby of a couple of months old, my biological mother left me. I was told that she was very young and I’m guessing the only way to solve the problem of her having a child so young, is to abandon it. When I found out at the age of 17, I was angry and hurt and was in shock. It was such a sad part of my life. That being said, I have 3 children of my own. Even though they are adult children, I am a very overprotective mother. I know at times I can get a little carried away, but hey isn’t that what a good parent does?
3 My greatest joy in life is you guessed it, writing! I have been writing since I was 12. It started with writing in my diary, then writing poetry and then on to short stories.
My imagination can entertain me for hours! I think as writers yourselves, we are all in the same boat!
Questions from Melissa’s Mystery Blogger Award Post:
- What is your hidden talent? – I love love to sing! People who know me can vouch for that. I sing out loud at work, in washroom stalls, in stairwells, in the shower, everywhere.
- What is your favorite music genre and who is your favorite artist/band? – I have many favorite artists. I love music. I can’t live without music. As I write this, I’m listening to Kenny G. When I put him on, my family knows that I’m either writing or in la la land. I love him.
- Who are your favorite actor and actress? – There are so many talented actor/actresses out there that I really can’t choose one. As long as they are vibrant and captivating then I will watch their show/movie.
- If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, who would it be? I would love to be Oprah Winfrey. Who doesn’t? She is intelligent, funny, compassionate, famous and speaks with clarity and conviction. She holds people’s attention. She must have amazing stories from every aspect of life and I find her so inspiring and motivating!
- If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be? – I think the world’s fastest skier. Can you imagine skiing down suicide hill with such breeze, finesse, and speed? I think it would be such a high! Also, I’m scared to death about skiing down a mountain, so maybe that’s why I picked being a skier.
My nominations for the Mystery Blogger Award
- Roger on Twitter
- Sarah on Twitter
- Carrie on Twitter
- Beth on Twitter
- Kim on Twitter
- Charlotte on Twitter
- Mikaela J on Twitter
- Sean on Twitter
- Katie on Twitter
- Sanjota on Twitter
5 Questions for my Mystery Blogger Award Nominees
- What was the happiest moment you remember?
- Do you have any regrets?
- Why is your best friend, your best friend?
- If you could be a food what would you be?
- Can you keep a secret?
My favorite posts
I have been having an amazing time blogging and the best part is being recognized for my work. I cannot say enough thank you’s to the people who visit my blog and leave me their footprints in my comments. I really do appreciate it.
My most favorite 3 posts are; The Versatile Blogger Award because being recognized by the blogging community for having a great blog is totally humbling and downright awesome! Next has to be; Best Day Ever, Cuba Si! I loved writing this post and going back and re-reading it, I was so happy writing it and going down memory lane. My husband took me to Cuba for my birthday milestone celebration and we absolutely had a great time! This post makes me oh so happy!
My 3rd favorite blog post is 33 Things About Me, I thought if my audience wanted to know more about the writer behind this blog, it would make sense to write about yours truly, ME!
I hoped you enjoyed reading this post, as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Thank you so much again, Melissa, you are such a pusher for supporting other bloggers and I so love that about you!
Congrats to all the Mystery Blogger Award winners!